Monday, May 14, 2012

5.14.12 Breakfast & Lunch & Snacks

Last night we came home and just snacked on natural popcorn and peanuts since we had such a late lunch. However, both MIL and I were feeling under the weather and both have some nasty postnasal drippy-ness today :(

Whenever I get this, I'm constantly wanting to be eating or drinking.. It makes it feel much better. So from what you can see, I've been having fruit/tea/cough drops all day.

Even though I wasn't feeling too well, I still managed to get out for a jog and complete my allotted training.

(I love these small 100 calorie portion sizes of guac. I only ate half of it with my carrots so it was only around 50 cals. It's nice to have these because it helps you have portion control with fatty avocados.)

No comments:

Post a Comment