Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Favorite Cereal

Our friends (who all have kids) think it's crazy that we don't keep milk in the house.. we never drink it, but we do eat a TON of yogurt!

Even though we don't have milk, we bought this new (to us) Kashi cereal:

I love it! I added it to my granola and it was a really good breakfast on the go:

photo


I also combined it with some yogurt and just a little drizzle of honey. It was really good, but next time I'll use plain greek yogurt to cut down on the sweetness.


photo

Some other things I've enjoyed lately... a turkey & avocado wrap in a spinach tortilla (purchased at a local deli)

photo

Tuesday night we had tacos (fish tacos for me, chicken for Matt) and last night I omitted the corn tortillas and just heated up my left over grilled tilapia with my black beans. I then added some salsa and 2% cheese, and it was really good!! I'll definitely have to make this again.

photo


1 comment:

  1. glad you like that kashi cereal, i tried it and just didn't care for it, tasted like possibly sweetened cardboard to me

    ReplyDelete