Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Recent Favorites

It's been so hot and humid here in NC, I wanted something light for dinner on Sunday night. Matt grilled some salmon for me and I put it on top of a spinach salad with a drizzle of my favorite Goddess dressing and some feta cheese. It was a simple but DELICIOUS dinner! (the salmon was seasoned with garlic salt and Old Bay). One thing I've noticed that makes a huge difference is buying the more expensive wild salmon versus farm raised. It's completely worth the couple extra dollars!

I also have added raisins to my granola on the go which is super yummy.

And last but not least, a recent lunch of rice crackers, hummus, green peppers and salsa. I cannot get enough of this fresh salsa!

Also, last night was a milestone for me. I ran straight for 20 minutes (and to top it off, it was 90 degrees and 50% humidity!)

1 comment:

  1. you are such a ROCK STAR!!! You showed that run who was boss. I never doubted you could do it!! I bet you felt so wonderful when you were done! So proud of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete