Monday, June 4, 2012

6.4.12

I had a morning meeting so I had my daily coffee and a handful of wheat crackers while heading out the door. Not the best breakfast!

This weekend I had a lot of carbs (last night we had speg and meatballs with friends) so I decided I wanted a fresh salad for lunch. I copied one of my favorite salads from crisp and added tuna and a little avocado and soy dressing.

For dinner we had, shocker, more Mexican food! I had a chicken tostada made with grilled chicken. I love when Matt toasts me a corn tortilla on the grill, no frying involved!

I also had a lot of fruit today.. A banana after lunch, an apple for a snack and a pear after dinner I have become obsessed with fruit!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it so funny, I am obsessed with fruit now too! Love that I crave that for a snack!

    ReplyDelete